Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- Sustainable Cities
- Green Process Management blog
- The Project Shrink
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- Project Green A to Z
- Project Management for the Masses
- A girl's guide to project management
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Climate Counts
- National Science Foundation
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Project Management Around the World – North America #PMHangout32 | Sensible Project Manager on Project Management Around the World – New England, USA
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 3 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Voices on Mesothelioma
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.
Tag Archives: wind
In the 1980s there was an expression – totally tubular – meaning really ‘awesome’ or cool. I think its origins were from the west-coast (US) surfer culture. Well, that expression (with some modification, of course) has another ‘coastal’ application today, … Continue reading
The expression, “you can’t get there from here” comes from Maine (USA) folklore. We’ve shown it in the blog title pronounced as it might be from a “Mainer” with the appropriate Maine accent. And yes, it’s also a song from … Continue reading
An article in yesterday’s Boston Globe describes a project in Gloucester (pronounced “Gloss-tah”*), Massachusetts, in which the city will power its school and city buildings fully from wind power. The windmills will save Gloucester at least $450,000 per year and … Continue reading
One look at the huge ship (612 feet long) and you knew it was something special. It was backed up to the middle bridge of the Piscataqua River and loomed over the roadway. How to handle the ship and its … Continue reading
Often times we talk about the Green Spectrum, particularly with respect to projects that are green in general, or appear to have no sustainability aspect, when, in actuality, all projects have a sustainability element. This time, we’ll look at a … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads