Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Green Process Management blog
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- Project Green A to Z
- National Science Foundation
- Sustainable Cities
- A girl's guide to project management
- Climate Counts
- The Project Shrink
- Project Management for the Masses
- How NASA Builds Teams
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 3 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: TransOcean
There are lots of things we could talk about one year later, but for this post we’d like to focus on the suit filed today by BP against Transocean, the rig’s owners, and Cameron International, the supplier of the blow-out preventer, for … Continue reading
When you think is it safe to go back in the water, the sharks show up. The cost of greenality keeps going up for the principles involved in the Gulf Oil Spill. The Department of Justice announced today that it … Continue reading
We’ve blogged about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill which seems to have found its way OUT of the news recently. There is some interesting coverage of the Commission which is investigating what happened to cause the spill and which could … Continue reading
We want you to start here by watching the video below: Now you may not have the same political views of the commentator, but you have to admit that the Ixtoc spill and its solutions sound strikingly familiar. Aligned with … Continue reading
“A Workaround is a solution to an unanticipated problem. Not to be confused with a contingency, or backup plan, which is conceived in advance, a workaround is a far less elegant solution to the problem. Typically, a workaround is not … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads