Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change coffee deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- Climate Counts
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Green Process Management blog
- National Science Foundation
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- Project Management for the Masses
- Project Green A to Z
- A girl's guide to project management
- Sustainable Cities
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- How NASA Builds Teams
- The Project Shrink
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Is Your Project Sustainable? Episode 47Project Management for the Masses on In this case, unplugged is a BAD thing
- Project Management Around the World – North America #PMHangout32 | Sensible Project Manager on Project Management Around the World – New England, USA
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product ManagementÂ© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 6 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Voices on Mesothelioma
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.
Tag Archives: risk management
Introduction As a project manager you are (or you had better be) very aware of project risk. And you are aware (or you had better be aware) that risk comes to us as positive risk (opportunity) or negative risk (threat). … Continue reading
“A Workaround is a solution to an unanticipated problem. Not to be confused with a contingency, or backup plan, which is conceived in advance, a workaround is a far less elegant solution to the problem. Typically, a workaround is not … Continue reading
Earth Day is (at least in the US) 22-April of this year. Here at EarthPM we’ve actually found some entertainment and informative value in the following videos produced by physics teacher Greg Craven on climate change. What’s intriguing about these … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads