Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling renewable solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine water wind
- The Project Shrink
- Climate Counts
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- Project Management for the Masses
- The Lazy Project Manager
- National Science Foundation
- Sustainable Cities
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Green Process Management blog
- Project Green A to Z
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- A girl's guide to project management
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
- Joyce barron on Sea what we mean?
- Joyce barron on Sandy as a Climate Change Conversation Starter – For your consideration [NEW, IMPROVED, with MORE CONTROVERSY]
- Caelidh on It’s not the end…
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 4 Guests.
- @TonyAdams2002 @justcoachit @WomenInPM @btreasurer glad to in with this august group 12 hours ago
- While we're on the topic... another good talk from Simran Sethi. fb.me/AFqmWtTg 14 hours ago
- Spend just 12 minutes with Simran Sethi. You'll be glad you did. lnkd.in/efpqxA 15 hours ago
- @simransethi Just put up a blog post promoting your outstanding video on EarthPM. earthpm.com/2013/05/the-ps… 15 hours ago
- Spend 12 minutes with #simransethi - you'll be glad you did. earthpm.com/2013/05/the-ps… #greenbrain #green #greenbiz #susty #pmot #pmi #pm 15 hours ago
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: risk management
Introduction As a project manager you are (or you had better be) very aware of project risk. And you are aware (or you had better be aware) that risk comes to us as positive risk (opportunity) or negative risk (threat). … Continue reading
“A Workaround is a solution to an unanticipated problem. Not to be confused with a contingency, or backup plan, which is conceived in advance, a workaround is a far less elegant solution to the problem. Typically, a workaround is not … Continue reading
Earth Day is (at least in the US) 22-April of this year. Here at EarthPM we’ve actually found some entertainment and informative value in the following videos produced by physics teacher Greg Craven on climate change. What’s intriguing about these … Continue reading