Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling renewable solar solar power spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- Sustainable Cities
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- A girl's guide to project management
- Project Green A to Z
- National Science Foundation
- Climate Counts
- Project Management for the Masses
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- The Project Shrink
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Green Process Management blog
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 4 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: risk management
Introduction As a project manager you are (or you had better be) very aware of project risk. And you are aware (or you had better be aware) that risk comes to us as positive risk (opportunity) or negative risk (threat). … Continue reading
“A Workaround is a solution to an unanticipated problem. Not to be confused with a contingency, or backup plan, which is conceived in advance, a workaround is a far less elegant solution to the problem. Typically, a workaround is not … Continue reading
Earth Day is (at least in the US) 22-April of this year. Here at EarthPM we’ve actually found some entertainment and informative value in the following videos produced by physics teacher Greg Craven on climate change. What’s intriguing about these … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads