Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Project Green A to Z
- Climate Counts
- The Lazy Project Manager
- A girl's guide to project management
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- Project Management for the Masses
- Green Process Management blog
- Sustainable Cities
- The Project Shrink
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- National Science Foundation
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Project Management Around the World – North America #PMHangout32 | Sensible Project Manager on Project Management Around the World – New England, USA
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 4 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Voices on Mesothelioma
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.
Tag Archives: gulf
We blogged about hypoxia (this seems surreal) more than three years ago, at which time we referred to our book, Green Project Management, as “our upcoming book”. A lot happens in three years. The book is out, has been recognized … Continue reading
It’s now just two years since the Deepwater Horizon incident. Many people seem to forget it. After all, we see the smiling faces of the folks from the tourist industry in Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, and Louisiana on those TV commercials, … Continue reading
Look on the right. You see that man? That’s Tony Hayward, CEO of BP. Does he look happy? No, he’s not happy. Does he look comfortable? I don’t think so. He’s being grilled by the US Congress. One of the … Continue reading
First, a science lesson. We’ve heard that oil and water don’t mix. Why not? From the Argonne National Laboratory: Water molecules have strong bonds with one another, called “hydrogen bonds.” This consists of an extraordinarily strong attraction that the hydrogens … Continue reading
“A Workaround is a solution to an unanticipated problem. Not to be confused with a contingency, or backup plan, which is conceived in advance, a workaround is a far less elegant solution to the problem. Typically, a workaround is not … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads