Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling renewable solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine water wind
- A girl's guide to project management
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Project Management for the Masses
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Green Process Management blog
- Sustainable Cities
- Project Green A to Z
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Climate Counts
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- National Science Foundation
- The Project Shrink
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
- Joyce barron on Sea what we mean?
- Joyce barron on Sandy as a Climate Change Conversation Starter – For your consideration [NEW, IMPROVED, with MORE CONTROVERSY]
- Caelidh on It’s not the end…
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 5 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: green
Isn’t it interesting how air travel works? You fly thousands, sometimes many thousands of miles (or kilometers), land, taxi to the gate and wait, either for a gate or a jetway. The last few steps of your journey are … Continue reading
Continuing our theme of pessimistic optimism (or is it the other way around?) we look at a syndicated column from Mary Umberger of Tribune Newspapers, titled, “Utility bills? That’s so passe“. In the article, we discover the work of David … Continue reading
It’s August! And Gantthead, the online community for IT project managers, has declared August 2012 as ‘green pm” month. We’d like to direct you there to share your opinion and sound off about the role (if any) that project managers … Continue reading
Sustainability projects are everywhere. And every little bit helps. Consider the tennis ball. Green. Fuzzy. Cute. But there are 300 million of them manufactured worldwide each year (with over 125 million used in the US). They are only used for … Continue reading
A green surfer, obviously, and we don’t mean Kermit. Here’s something we would have never thought about had it not been for this info-graphic sent to us by our friends at Envirosurfer™. Check out their website. Back in the sixties, … Continue reading