Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- Climate Counts
- Project Green A to Z
- National Science Foundation
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- Project Management for the Masses
- A girl's guide to project management
- Green Process Management blog
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- Sustainable Cities
- The Project Shrink
- How NASA Builds Teams
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 6 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: deepwater horizon
It’s now just two years since the Deepwater Horizon incident. Many people seem to forget it. After all, we see the smiling faces of the folks from the tourist industry in Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, and Louisiana on those TV commercials, … Continue reading
There are lots of things we could talk about one year later, but for this post we’d like to focus on the suit filed today by BP against Transocean, the rig’s owners, and Cameron International, the supplier of the blow-out preventer, for … Continue reading
When you think is it safe to go back in the water, the sharks show up. The cost of greenality keeps going up for the principles involved in the Gulf Oil Spill. The Department of Justice announced today that it … Continue reading
We’ve blogged about the Deepwater Horizon oil spill which seems to have found its way OUT of the news recently. There is some interesting coverage of the Commission which is investigating what happened to cause the spill and which could … Continue reading
A joint post from EarthPM and TenStep: There are many examples of projects undertaken to produce some deliverable with environmental implications. In fact, one may assert that in fact, any project, since it uses resources, has environmental implications. This varies tremendously, … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads