Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- Green Process Management blog
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- Project Green A to Z
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- National Science Foundation
- How NASA Builds Teams
- A girl's guide to project management
- Climate Counts
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Project Management for the Masses
- Sustainable Cities
- The Project Shrink
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Project Management Around the World – North America #PMHangout32 | Sensible Project Manager on Project Management Around the World – New England, USA
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 4 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Voices on Mesothelioma
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.
Tag Archives: clean energy
Often times we talk about the Green Spectrum, particularly with respect to projects that are green in general, or appear to have no sustainability aspect, when, in actuality, all projects have a sustainability element. This time, we’ll look at a … Continue reading
With all due respect to the musical South Pacific, we were reading the Boston Globe the other day and saw an article on a technology that makes a lot of sense. Why not get rid of the problem before it … Continue reading
This is a follow up to an earlier post. The California vote “signifies the largest public referendum on clean energy legislation. Tom Steyer, co-chairman of the NO on 23 campaign, stated “In the midst of a major economic downturn, and … Continue reading
We were hard pressed to think that we would ever write about the alignment of President Obama, Governor Schwarzenegger, James Cameron and the companies of Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Intel, but we are. These and others, including the California Teachers … Continue reading
And this is no British fantasy comedy, but the largest solar project ever to be built on U.S. public land. A $6 billion solar power project has been approved by the Obama administration. It is the start of a boom … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads