Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling renewable solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine water wind
- Sustainable Cities
- A girl's guide to project management
- National Science Foundation
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- The Project Shrink
- Green Process Management blog
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Project Green A to Z
- Climate Counts
- Project Management for the Masses
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
- Joyce barron on Sea what we mean?
- Joyce barron on Sandy as a Climate Change Conversation Starter – For your consideration [NEW, IMPROVED, with MORE CONTROVERSY]
- Caelidh on It’s not the end…
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 3 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: clean energy
Often times we talk about the Green Spectrum, particularly with respect to projects that are green in general, or appear to have no sustainability aspect, when, in actuality, all projects have a sustainability element. This time, we’ll look at a … Continue reading
With all due respect to the musical South Pacific, we were reading the Boston Globe the other day and saw an article on a technology that makes a lot of sense. Why not get rid of the problem before it … Continue reading
This is a follow up to an earlier post. The California vote “signifies the largest public referendum on clean energy legislation. Tom Steyer, co-chairman of the NO on 23 campaign, stated “In the midst of a major economic downturn, and … Continue reading
We were hard pressed to think that we would ever write about the alignment of President Obama, Governor Schwarzenegger, James Cameron and the companies of Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Intel, but we are. These and others, including the California Teachers … Continue reading