Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- Climate Counts
- Sustainable Cities
- Project Green A to Z
- Project Management for the Masses
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- The Project Shrink
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- The Lazy Project Manager
- A girl's guide to project management
- Green Process Management blog
- National Science Foundation
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 7 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Tag Archives: book
It’s the time of year when the Jewish High Holy Days (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, literally “Head of the Year” and “Day of Attonement”) take place. And this year, it yielded a connection between an Old Testament story, and … Continue reading
Often times we talk about the Green Spectrum, particularly with respect to projects that are green in general, or appear to have no sustainability aspect, when, in actuality, all projects have a sustainability element. This time, we’ll look at a … Continue reading
Some of the push back we’ve received is that unless you can assure economic benefits from instituting sustainable practices, it will be a hard sell. Project managers, already managing scarce resources, may be put in the untenable position of using … Continue reading
Various cultures celebrate this season differently, but in just about all of them, gold is considered valuable. The book Green to Gold was one of our original inspirations when we started Earth PM, and wrote our book. So we, of … Continue reading
That was the subtitle on an article, Building Green, by Dave Choate (firstname.lastname@example.org) in one of our local papers. The article focused on a local project, a newly constructed shopping center with 4.5 acres of porous asphalt and “an innovative … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads