Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change coffee deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- The Project Shrink
- Project Management for the Masses
- Climate Counts
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- National Science Foundation
- The Lazy Project Manager
- Sustainable Cities
- A girl's guide to project management
- Green Process Management blog
- Project Green A to Z
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- How NASA Builds Teams
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Is Your Project Sustainable? Episode 47Project Management for the Masses on In this case, unplugged is a BAD thing
- Project Management Around the World – North America #PMHangout32 | Sensible Project Manager on Project Management Around the World – New England, USA
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product ManagementÂ© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 4 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Voices on Mesothelioma
A Better BlogrollThis random selection from my daily reads changes each time the page is refreshed.
Category Archives: PM Resources
We have always asserted that vocabulary is particularly important for project managers. Why? Glad you asked. It’s because we end up overseeing – coordinating – animating – conducting work in which we are not necessarily the leading expert. What that … Continue reading
We’re in the midst of reading the newest book by William McDonough and Michael Braungart, authors of Cradle to Cradle. The book is called Upcycle. In it, the authors reiterate the Hannover Principles, created by the authors. Here they are, … Continue reading
…it’s not asphalt …it’s not tar …it’s …it’s “good intentions”. Interesting that our partner site – People, Planet, Profits, and Projects – is carrying a post about how greenwashing, or at least efforts which are only mildly aimed at … Continue reading
Just a note to let you know that you can find our article, published today in the PMWORLD Journal. It’s entitled, “PM and IT: a sustainable marriage, made in a cloud”. With a title like that, it could be about … Continue reading
The latest issue (web and paper) of PM Network magazine has some interesting data and interviews which were not aimed at the intersection between sustainability and PM, but which, nevertheless, made strong points – very, very strong points – for … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads