Call Us! +1 978 475 3278
Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
Visits from Earth
Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management, By Dan Epstein and Rich MaltzmanFind out more HERE
Healthcare PM – By Dave ShirleyFind out more HERE
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine video water wind
- Sustainable Cities
- The Project Shrink
- Green Process Management blog
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- Project Management for the Masses
- The Lazy Project Manager
- National Science Foundation
- A girl's guide to project management
- Brand New Book: Project Workflow Management – Blog page is right here
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Project Green A to Z
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- How NASA Builds Teams
- Climate Counts
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Guest Post: The Green Spectrum of Projects and the Role of the Product Manager | Take Charge Product Management© on Guest Post: What’s the Difference Between Product and Project Management?
- earthpm on Today, Today
- e saperstein on Our students speak out!
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 0 Members.
- 7 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Category Archives: PM Resources
We have always asserted that vocabulary is particularly important for project managers. Why? Glad you asked. It’s because we end up overseeing – coordinating – animating – conducting work in which we are not necessarily the leading expert. What that … Continue reading
We’re in the midst of reading the newest book by William McDonough and Michael Braungart, authors of Cradle to Cradle. The book is called Upcycle. In it, the authors reiterate the Hannover Principles, created by the authors. Here they are, … Continue reading
…it’s not asphalt …it’s not tar …it’s …it’s “good intentions”. Interesting that our partner site – People, Planet, Profits, and Projects – is carrying a post about how greenwashing, or at least efforts which are only mildly aimed at … Continue reading
Just a note to let you know that you can find our article, published today in the PMWORLD Journal. It’s entitled, “PM and IT: a sustainable marriage, made in a cloud”. With a title like that, it could be about … Continue reading
The latest issue (web and paper) of PM Network magazine has some interesting data and interviews which were not aimed at the intersection between sustainability and PM, but which, nevertheless, made strong points – very, very strong points – for … Continue reading
Powered by Max Banner Ads