Get our book!
Follow EarthPM on Twitter!
Share us on LinkedIn!
Empire Avenue stock info
Subscribe to EarthPM
book BP carbon carbon footprint china clean energy climate climate change deepwater deepwater horizon electric electricity energy environment gas green green pm green project green project management gulf jobs landfill MIT nuclear power ocean oil PM PMI power project Project Management Project Managers projects recycling renewable solar solar power south africa spill sustain sustainability TransOcean turbine water wind
- Marc Gunther – Business Sustainability
- Sustainable Cities
- A girl's guide to project management
- National Science Foundation
- Top 50 Project Management Blogs
- The Project Shrink
- Green Process Management blog
- Project Green A to Z
- Project Management for the Masses
- How NASA Builds Teams
- The gorilla is named Hogarth
- Climate Counts
- The Lazy Project Manager
Recent Comments about EarthPM
- Carnival of Project Management #45 on Your PM Career – Inside Out
- Mark Reeson on Tiger tale: a green-by-definition project
- Joyce barron on Sea what we mean?
- Joyce barron on Sandy as a Climate Change Conversation Starter – For your consideration [NEW, IMPROVED, with MORE CONTROVERSY]
- Caelidh on It’s not the end…
Get ready for your PMP Exam – Online
- 1 Member.
- 4 Guests.
Add blog to our directory.
Category Archives: PM Resources
The latest issue (web and paper) of PM Network magazine has some interesting data and interviews which were not aimed at the intersection between sustainability and PM, but which, nevertheless, made strong points – very, very strong points – for … Continue reading
How do you get the word out (to customers, for example) and in (to employees, for example) with respect to your organization’s sustainability goals, efforts, and of course, successes? How do you communicate what we call greenality – that combination … Continue reading
Recently we shared with you a powerful video from @simransethi called “the Psychology of Sustainability“. In it, Simran mentions “the green brain” – the part of the brain that is not concerned with running away from a sabre-toothed tiger, … Continue reading
We like plays on words… as you may have figured from reading our posts. This one involves using the double meaning of “Mind The Gap” – the omnipresent message in The Tube (London’s Underground) and referring to the space … Continue reading
This is one of the better talks on Sustainability we’ve heard in a while. Continue reading