Here – courtesy of the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership –are your 8 Sustainability Trends Driving Business in 2017. The title is interesting to us in that in is very similar to our latest book: “Driving Project, Program, and Portfolio Success – The Sustainability Wheel“.
Seems like we’re all … driving.
In any case we recommend this brief report and highlight its 8 trends for 2017 right here for your convenience. Further to this post, we may blog about these individually during the year.
- The impact of climate change goes global
- Rising social inequality and disengagement
- Increasing pressure on natural resources leads to price hikes
- The rise of the city-level state
- Tech-driven innovation disrupts societies and industries
- Governments look to the private sector to help deliver on Paris Climate Agreement
- Business increasingly perceives sustainability as an opportunity
- Collaboration is key
Read about it here. And have a great 2017.